We make sure you reach your business goals
How much time do you spend on bookkeeping or accounting work? We free up your time for more important things like serving your customers and scaling your business.
Outsourcing your accounting to i-accountant means your accounting and tax challenges are sorted. Our simple, effective strategies are guaranteed to work for any sole trader.
Scope of Service
Our tax agents and Chartered Accountants are experts and professionals in what they do. We provide the following services:
- Bookkeeping: The most basic but crucial task. Our professional bookkeeping can look after your business as little as $50 per month. If you like to do your own bookkeeping, we can train you for MYOB, Xero and more.
- Business Activity Statement: If you are registered for GST and require to lodge a business activity statement, use our BAS service so you can you focus on important issues. We will streamline it for you with a nominal cost per quarter.
- Business and Tax Consulting: We offer a wide range of accounting & tax solutions to overcome the challenges in the business world. We can lodge your tax return with a quick consultation and will inform your business's financial health and prescribe any solutions.
We make sure your accounts are well-kept and maintained at their best.
All our reports are error-free, concise, and available at your fingertips. We provide a complimentary financial package to all clients.
Whether a change in tax regime or technology, you will always find us adopting the latest tools.
i-accountant has become one of Australia’s leading firms that provide accounting and taxation services to their clients.
- Four Big Mistakes Your Small Business Is Making March 22, 2014
- 9 Resources to Get You Prepared for Tax Season March 21, 2014
- 7 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Selling Your Business September 4, 2013
- How to Adapt Your Culture as Your Company Grows August 28, 2013
- Want Profits? Bottoms Up! August 28, 2013